Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Delhi, India
If you find yourself or your loved ones stuck in the clutches of drugs, struggling to fight off the grip, you could not have come to a better place. Safe House Wellness Retreat is a leading drug rehabilitation centres in the serene greens of Delhi. With the help of our highly professional and skilled team of experts, we offer a calm and compassionate environment for you to break free from the chains of drugs.
We pride ourselves in providing state-of-art facilities and services that are highly personalised to your needs. We understand that fighting addiction can seem like a tunnel without any end; however, we commit ourselves in leading your way out of this endless tunnel, towards the bright sky. We firmly believe that recovery is possible for everyone. We devote ourselves to offering each person the best chance of leading a fulfilling and exciting life of sobriety.
Drug abuse can lead to a host of devastating and irreversible problems in the addict’s life. It not only can have a detrimental impact on a person’s physical and mental being but can also severely affects their ability to function daily. It impairs their relationships, depletes their work performance, and tarnishes their quality of life. If you identify yourself as an addict or find yourself mistakenly stepping on to the unstoppable cycle of becoming one, we are here to help you. Our mission at Safe House, a premier drug rehabilitation centre in Delhi, India, is to induce a new vigour for life in you.
Why choose a drug rehab?
Drug addiction is a progressive and chronic illness that affects your mental functioning. It generally entails a constant compulsion to seek, use and consume drugs, despite being aware of its harmful consequences. Here are some signs of being an addict:
- Sourcing of drugs: An addict seldom cares about the source of drugs. They might resort to immoral behaviours like begging, borrowing, or stealing, to ensure a steady supply of drugs. Their ethical lines are blurred, and the sole aim is to find your next fix.
- Paranoia and Hallucinations: An addict may experience signs of paranoia. They begin to doubt the intentions of everyone around them. They may develop irrational fears and assume that people are only after their life or wealth. They may start to hear voices or see or feel things that do not exist.
- Loss of Motor Skills: An addict’s body may undergo strange experiences like shakes and hand trembles when they are not under the influence of drugs. The only way to stabilise themselves is to reach out for another fix. Drug intake is no longer a choice but a crucial (and apparently the only) escape from physical and mental discomfort.
If you notice familiarity with any of these signs, it is time that you reach out for help. Drug addiction is treatable, and with professional support from a drug rehabilitation centre like Safe House, recovery does not have to be a daunting experience.
At Safe House, we adopt a holistic approach that involves treating the drug problem right at its roots. Along with addressing your physical and psychological needs, we help you develop the skills required to ensure long-term sobriety all by yourself. With the help of our professional and experienced staff, we develop a comprehensive and personalised drug treatment plan that helps systematically fight against drug addiction. The treatment plan usually includes:
- Drug detoxing supervised by medical professionals
- Rehabilitation programme with the latest and world-renowned techniques
- Regular individual and family therapy and programmes
- Exercise, meditation, and holistic therapy classes
- A chance to rebuild your relationships
- An opportunity to improve your physical and mental health
- A chance to be free from the clutches of drugs
- Intensive relapse prevention programme
Personalised Drug Detox Programmes at Safe House Wellness Retreat
Like engraved in our name, we offer a safe and secure environment with a comfortable space to heal from within. We make every extra effort to ensure that the rehabilitation centre feels like a home away from home. We celebrate diversity and practice high sensitivity to diverse lifestyles. We take care of your health by offering highly nutritious meals as per your taste and dietary requirements.
Bespoke Treatment Programme
Our carefully designed drug/substance abuse treatment programmes have helped us become the best in the industry. Safe House primarily follows the Twelve Step programme to empower intensive reflection, mindful learning, clean living, and physical exercise to ensure a healthy mind and body, which is free of alcohol or narcotics drugs. In addition to adopting the Twelve Steps of NA (Narcotics Anonymous) framework, these steps embrace a secular approach by accommodating different religious, ethnic, and cultural believes. Proven wellbeing practices like yoga and meditation also form an integral part of our programme.
Our individualist approach allows us to dedicate ourselves to one patient at a time completely. We believe that no two addictions are the same, and neither are their treatments. We offer bespoke drug treatment plans, depending upon your case requirements and considering your physical and mental health conditions. We have a devoted team of counsellors, physicians, managers, care workers who are at your service throughout your recovery. With the help of our experienced and knowledgeable staff, we leave no stones unturned with compassion, care, and empathy.
Special Attention to Mental Health
Mental health plays a significant role in contributing to drug addiction. Drugs offer an easy escape from stress and anxiety that your mind may not be equipped to handle by itself. However, high reliance takes no time in turning into drug dependency. Our team of skilled counsellors and therapists at Safe House rehab centre, take utmost care to heal your mind and ensure better mental health as you work towards your sobriety.
Find Drug Addiction Treatment Today!
Depressing rehabilitation centres are now a thing of the past. Along with pragmatic drug treatment or substance abuse treatment planning, Safe House Wellness Retreat provides a comfortable space for reconnection. The Luxury Centre provides uber-luxury options for you to enjoy five-star services while recovering. By taking the reign of your life in our careful and expert hands, Safe House Wellness Retreat makes it free from drugs and fills it with happiness. Call us to break yourself free from the dependency on drugs today!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is drug addiction?
Addiction is a primarily psychological condition resulting from a disorder of the brain’s reward system. When someone is taking a drug to achieve certain effects, they become tolerant to that drug. Then, they need to take greater quantities of it than they previously did. This can drive the acceleration of dependence and addiction. It leads to serious ramifications for physical and mental health, as well as for life prospects and circumstances.
2. What types of drug addiction are treated at Safe House Wellness Retreat?
Safe House Wellness Retreat treats addictions of the following drugs:
Cocaine, Ecstasy, Heroin, LSD, Psychedelics, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Opioids, Prescription Drugs, Smoking Cessation, Synthetic Drugs.
3. What are the signs and symptoms of drug addiction?
Common symptoms of drug addiction are:
Drug tolerance: The individual needs to use more of the drug to experience the same effects they used to attain with smaller amounts.
Using to avoid or relieve withdrawal symptoms: Going too long without drugs leads to symptoms such as nausea, restlessness, insomnia, depression, sweating, shaking, and anxiety.
Loss of control over drug use: The individual often does drugs or uses more than planned. They may want to stop using, but feel powerless.
Life revolves around drug use: The individual spends a lot of time using and thinking about drugs, figuring out how to get them, or recovering from the drug’s effects.
Abandoning activities they used to enjoy, such as hobbies, sports, and socializing, because of drug use.
Continue usage of drugs despite knowing the repercussions: It causes problems such as blackouts, financial issues, infections, mood swings, depression, paranoia—but they can’t stop using.
4. What are the causes of drug addiction?
Drug abuse and addiction are less about the type or amount of the substance consumed or the frequency of your drug use. It is more about the consequences of that drug use. If drug use is causing problems in daily life—at work, school, home, or in relationships—the individual is likely having a drug abuse or addiction problem.
5. What are the ways to deal with the initial stages of drug addiction?
Medical treatment is advised for people even struggling with the initial stages of drug disorder. Programs follow these principles of addiction treatment:
- Treatment focuses on your multiple needs.
- Treatment addresses your mental health. Your treatment needs are regularly evaluated to ensure your treatment is meeting them.
- It’s critical to remain in treatment for an adequate amount of time. Voluntary and involuntary treatment can be effective.
- Potential substance use is monitored during treatment because relapses can and do happen.
6. Can drug addiction be cured?
Like other chronic diseases such as heart disease or asthma, treatment for drug addiction usually isn’t a cure. But addiction can be managed successfully. Treatment enables people to counteract addiction’s effects on their brain and behavior and regain control of their lives.
The chronic nature of addiction means that some people relapse, or return to drug use after an attempt to stop. But newer treatments are designed to help with relapse prevention.